Technomic Asia provides an incubation model which enables clients to economically seed the China market, explore the right business model and establish a footprint of success at a manageable level of risk.
In short this approach…
- Accelerates market entry at minimum cost and at a lower risk than investing independently in a wholly-owned subsidiary, branch, or representative office of your own.
- Minimizes the risks and costs of establishing a business development (BD) or sales presence in China – pay as you go plan.
- Leverages Technomic’s local market knowledge, physical structure and experienced team of managers to help support your own BD capability in China.
- Allows for flexibility in market and channel approach as you find the optimum business model to employ (enables more experimentation on approach).
- Has the ability to quickly fund itself through actual market sales.
A typical incubation approach has the following phases over the course of 12-18 months:
We provide full support including…
- Virtual organization
- Senior management supervision
- Recruitment of new staff
- Development of a Go- To-Market planning and strategy
- Access to our vast network
- Material and collateral development
- HR and financial support (payroll,
reimbursement and monthly statements)
- Management and coaching done weekly with your dedicated staff
- Actual channel development
- Building of sales pipeline
As part of Technomic Asia’s incubation support, local office and management support will be provided…
- Grade A office location and presentation
- Access to all office services like fax, conference room, secretary, flight and hotel rates, administration support
- Financial support including reimbursement, monthly statements to client, disbursements
- Hiring of a full-time Client Employee as needed and approved. Fully portable to client in the future
- HR compliance and payroll support as needed
- A separate direct dial phone line will be set up for the client
- Ability to invoice in local currency
- Experienced recruiting and on-boarding process
Senior management oversight/support…
- Regular project oversight by a China General Manager
- Access and interaction with other Technomic Asia staff
- Direct participation by assigned Technomic consultants
Complete portability if client chooses to set up its own legal entity and office at any point during the program.