The need for objective and comprehensive insight on the local market, especially in fast changing emerging countries, is a critical foundation to successful growth planning. A detailed current and projected view of key market characteristics as well as all major players in the value chain are essential planning ingredients. Companies seeking to grow their businesses in Asia must have these essential quantitative and qualitative insights.
Technomic Asia provides its clients with a rigorous and objective process to identify and cultivate expanded growth opportunities. Based on solid market research at all levels of the value chain, growth opportunities are identified which meet specific client criteria for external (size, growth, accessibility, etc.) and internal (risk, investment, ROI, etc.) factors. Probing primary research is done by experienced consultants with appropriate industry background.
Once attractive opportunities are identified and assessed, a pragmatic action plan can be developed to profitably penetrate them. Importantly, Technomic Asia provides practical and experienced insight to evaluate the market and competitive conditions in order to identify the real opportunity for our clients, opportunities which are based on a clear value proposition and where financial goals can be realized. Key assessment outputs include…
- Market size, segmentation and pricing
- Map channels to market, identifying volume, value and price mark-ups
- Competitive SWOT and benchmarking
- Target customers and access points
- Forecast of market development and trends
- Assessment of nature and scope of China sales opportunity
- Alternative business models to consider
Technomic Asia provides a unique value proposition which differs from other consulting and research firms.
- Basic data
- Limited analysis
- Minimal strategic direction
- Low cost
- Deeper market understanding
- Ability to filter, sort and process insight to determine implications
- Extensive experience to recommend how client can respond to “win”
- Can take client all the way to an actionable business plan
- Moderate cost
- High level market view, “35,000 feet”
- Often “valuation” focused
- Limited tactics
- High cost